6 hour Confined Space Program.
In this additional training session the students simulate a permit / Entry in actual customer scenario.
- The ability to select and wear appropriate PPE during practical session
- Ability to inspect and identify damaged hardware/PPE
- Ability to effectively communicate amongst Entrant / Attendant / Supervisor.
- The ability to safely perform work in confined space
- The ability to properly secure all lifelines
- The ability to safely perform work in a confined space
- The ability to use tripods and other rescue equipment
- The ability to properly store equipment / PPE
The practical skills outlined above are taught in classroom session and demonstrated during practical Training. Students will need to demonstrate the practical skills.