PERSONAL INFORMATION CSE MAY COLLECT FOR THE NORMAL COURSE OF OPERATING IN SALES.
PERSONAL INFORMATION IS INFORMATION THAT CAN IDENTIFY AN INDIVIDUAL OR INFORMATION ABOUT AN IDENTIFIABLE INDIVIDUAL. WE MAY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS:
- Your contact information – e.g., name, postal address, telephone number, and email address;
- Your transaction information – e.g., products purchased, method of payment, amount paid, and credit or debit card number.
- We may ask you for your postal code to assist us with planning our flyer distribution
THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To provide you with retail services.
- To Deliver product.
- To ensure our customers receive a high standard of service.
- To verify your identity.
- To provide customer support and assist you with your questions.
- To offer support flyers and information directly related to the type of work you may be involved in, which you can stop at any time by replying to any message sent.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Under no circumstances do we ever sell, rent or distribute your information to other parties. In addition, we do not share your personal information with any of our community partners.
In specific instances we may need to share some of your personal information in the normal course of doing business. For example, we share your personal information with financial institutions to process non-cash purchases. We may share information with legal or regulatory authorities when required by law. Also, we share personal information with our business partners, such as warranty and repair contractors or shipping companies, so they can provide you with products and services you’ve requested. In all of these cases we take care to ensure the privacy of your personal information.
TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT FOR CREDIT WITH CANADA SAFETY EQUIPMENT LTD.
All applications for credit will be assessed through a credit reporting company such as Equifax or Dunn & Bradstreet as well as contacting your credit references, with your written consent.
By written agreement, you authorize CANADA SAFETY EQUIPMENT LTD. and its agents or assigns to exchange your personal information on an ongoing basis with credit reporting agencies and permit such organizations to verify your personal information in order to protect you, ensure the completeness of the information and maintain the integrity of the credit granting system and to co-operate with local, provincial and national authorities in the investigation of unlawful or improper transactions.
You also certify the information above or attached is accurate and authorize us to obtain a personal credit information file to this debt to verify directly the information you have supplies on the credit application.